My name is Albert, one CS major (at least I think so). I can write helloworld in four languages, testified in one blog post. You could find me by searching ‘Albert Netymk’ or ‘albertnetymk’.
I work on garbage collection in runtime for actor-based programming languages with shared mutable objects. Actor languages exploits isolated heaps to do concurrent GC, but fall short when multiple actors need to work on a shared mutable objects collaboratively, eg. concurrent data structure, because object copying is required to keep heap isolation. My work focuses on maintaining heap isolation conceptually and apply a different GC for shared mutable objects, and the challenge lies on the interaction between the shared mutable objects GC and the GC in each actor.
- Notes: This is what you are viewing right now.
- Shanbay: My English learning progress on Shanbay.
- Notes source: This is the source for this blog.
- YouTube: Youtube videos I like.
- Funny Pictures: Randomly collected funny pictures from the web.
- Music: Music (mostly songs) exist on Netease.
- Music: Relaxing melody.
- Ice Skating The website for ice skating.
- BitBucket: Some course and hobby projects.
- Github: Open source stuff.
- LeetCode: My LeetCode profile; updating sporadically.
- Library: Some books I have read, am reading and want to read in the future.
- Photos: Photos taken by me or someone I know.
- Compatibility Test See how much my world overlaps with yours.